Avocado Black Bean Salsa
Chunks of avocados, onions, tomatoes, black beans and corn all go in one bowl, and they have all the zesty flavor with a spicy kick from the cumin and jalapeno – it can be made spicy or mild! Super easy to put together and you will get a fiesta of every bite! All you have to do is the mix together the ingredients. The result is a fresh and a gorgeous bowl of and chunky goodness. Serve it with chips or even on top of grilled or baked fish.
- 2 large avocados, pitted and diced
- 1 cup canned black beans, drained
- 1 cup canned corn, drained
- 3 large tomatoes, diced
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- ½ bunch cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- ½ teaspoon cumin powder
- A pinch of freshly grated black pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Salt, to your taste preference
- 1 jalapeno pepper, cored and seeded and diced, or to taste
- In a large bowl, combine the white vinegar, olive oil, lemon juice, cumin powder and black pepper.
- Add the avocado cubes, tomatoes, black beans, corn, jalapeno and onion.
- Add half of the chopped cilantro, season with salt and stir gently till well combined.
- Garnish with the rest of cilantro. Serve with chips or with grilled fish.
If you enjoyed this recipe, be sure to subscibe to our newsletter so you never miss a single recipe.
All photos and content are copyright protected. Please don't use photos without prior written permission.