Peanut Butter Rice Krispy Balls Coated with Chocolate
Now these peanut butter balls are heavenly delicious! The best combo ever – peanut butter and chocolate. They look divine, don’t they? And they taste even better. Peanut butter and rice krispy balls covered with chocolate, they melt in your mouth and I personallycan hardly stop at one. I made these last night and I put the plate aside and tried to stop thinking about them, they just kept calling me. Believe me these are so good, and I cannot tell you how fast we usuallyeat them at home. Happy eating!
- 400 g./14 oz. peanut butter
- 2 cups icing sugar (powdered sugar)
- 3 ½ cups rice krispies
- 3 tablespoons butter at room temperature
- 400 g./14 oz. semi-sweet chocolate
- In a bowl combine the peanut butter, icing sugar, butter, and rice krispies; stir well to incorporate.
- Spoon the mixture into small balls (the size of an apricot.
- Shape into balls.
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler or microwave.
- Dip each ball in the melted chocolate, covering it.
- Place balls in paper cups.
- Refrigerate and serve chilled.
You Might Also Enjoy our Peanut Butter Nutella Rice Krispie Pinwheels
If you enjoyed this recipe, be sure to subscibe to our newsletter so you never miss a single recipe.
All photos and content are copyright protected. Please don’t use photos without prior written permission.