Publisher: Hadia Khanafer
Do you find yourself sneaking a peak into the kitchen of your favorite Lebanese restaurant? Are you trying to find the secrets behind the symphonies of flavors that make up Lebanese cuisine? All those secrets are at your disposal! Enjoy Lebanese food in a way that doesn’t always involve having to go to your favorite restaurant. For decades, travellers visiting the country and Lebanese living abroad have widely contributed to the spread and fame of the Lebanese cuisine. Mezze the famous spread hors d’oeuvres with its vibrant colors and flavors, is perhaps what comes to mind when thinking of Lebanese food.
Dear reader, in this book you will find a wide variety of Lebanese recipes that are prepared in most Lebanese homes.I present to you about 600 recipes mostly from Lebanon and some from around the world (French, Portuguese, American, Asian, African and Middle Eastern).
- A hard cover cookbook of irresistble family meals including soups, salads, appetizers, eggs, pastries, yogurt dishes, stuffed food, grains, pasta, gratin, chicken, fish, meat, sauces, sweet pastries, cold cakes, cakes, tarts, pies, oriental sweets and jam and pickles.
- Recipes range from the standard Lebanese home-style meals to a melting pot recipes from all over the world.
- The book features a section on how to set a dinner table as well as an extensive section on Middle Eastern spices and kitchen utensils.
- More than 90 percent of the recipes has never been published on the blog.
- The recipes in the book are simple and require no fancy or specialty appliances to prepare.
- Each of these recipes is a true labor of love that was created at home, in my own kitchen where I shared every bite of every recipe with my family and friends.
I hope you will love the recipes as much as we do.
With my love and gratitude!!
- ISBN-13: 9789953026961
THE BOOK SIGNINGThank you so much to everyone who came to my book signing, and who made the event a success. I truly had a great time meeting my readers. The book continues to sell well.